JonLibra

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The one with David vs David...

I am so pissed...!!!

SO PISSED!!! No words can describe how PISSED I am recently!!!

I dun mean to be emotional but somethings, certain person do deserve better than others...
Lost by 12 MILLION VOTES!!!!
I mean WAT THE FUCK R U DOING!!!
U american idol voters!!!!
Seriously!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

I was forcing myself to wake up at 8am on a thurs morning only to endure 2hrs 5mins of anticipation to realise that my fav... Archuleta... lost the crown to Cook!!! I mean WAT THE FUCK!!! WAT THE FUCK!!!!

The whole damn show is such a conspiracy...
With Simon's late minute apologies,
the whole led up of the showing implying Archuleta going to win,
Archuleta's dad being overly managing,
the voting age...
(Apparently, under 13 cannot vote n alot of Archuleta's fans were under that)

It was so obivous Paula is rooting for Cook and just look at her face when he was crowned... I mean... DO WE NEED ANOTHER CHRIS DAUGHTRY??? He sounded like another rocker and I think Chris is still better than him and further more, Archuleta's voice is more unique....

People kept praising abt his originality... HELLO!!! STUPID VOTERS OUT THERE!!!! He copied all the remix from other artists!!! He only did Mariah's "Always Be My Baby" on his own...
STUPID!!! IDIOTS!!!

So FUSTRATING!!!!!

For the past 3 seasons, I dun feel that the winners are deserving. It all ended after the most talented and successful to date idol winner "Carrie Underwood" was crowned...

Taylor Hicks is such a waste of producers' time... he won bcos of his iconic white hair...
Jordin Sparks, just see ur album sales and hits of her songs, u know her results r just so so...
Now David Cook, I bet with Archuleta is going to sell more albums than him... just u watch... it will be another Clay vs Ruben...

Actually the person I think deserve for season 4 over Hicks such be Paris Bennett... She is such a talented singer, I felt so sad that she is managed by her mum and grandma as she was poorly advertised and had produced such a bad album even though she sang so well... If she went into the Jamie Cullen or Buble's style of music, she would be hot!!!

As for Sparks, who else deserve better than Melinda Doolittle... Her album is coming out soon... I do hope her agent, producer, manager do her justice!!! She is a rare gem...

Well enough of Idol talks... I just have to live with it... if only I can vote....

Its like the good guys always loose...


Talking abt that.... leads me to talk abt SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA!!!!

I mean... The jury were just Fools... come on, didnt u realise that AMANDA is teaching u ppl out there that u dun need to play dirty to win!!! COME ON!!! She did it twice in a roll both in China and Micronesia that the game is not always outwit, outplay, outlast... u can be nice too... It is so stereotyping that if u r ruthless and behave like a bitch, u will win the game... wat kind of a role model is that...!!! The only good thing out of the show was having Ozzy falling in love with Amanda... That was touching...

So u see... being such a reality shows freak... it was so disheartening to keep having the ppl the root for loosing in the game... It is so not my yr with the TV shows... And dun get me started with ANTM cycle 9 and 10... both winners dun deserve it as well!!!!

sign out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home