JonLibra

Monday, March 17, 2008

The one with disappting winner in ANTM 9

I just finished ANTM cycle 9...

Yes, am a little slow on my news but it was another great season but yet again another boring Winner... Saleisha...

I was really rooting for Heather not only bcos of her disability but also she was the underdog and I hated the girls who kept bullying her... esp Saleisha and Bianca!!! Hence I dun think Saleisha is a good role model at all... I dun see anything special abt Saleisha and again I felt Tyra was abit biased this season with her. Heather is a good role model bcos in the next season of the show, you can bet that there will be alot of girls with different health problems trying out for the cycle. And it won't be the usual girls that you see on the show. But I knw Heather would never win the competition unless she perfected her walk and has more confident... I was just hoping she made it further into the series... I will miss her beauty...

She is my choice for this season's Winner!!!


Heather!!!



sign out.




2 Comments:

  • At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I MISSS U LA!!!!!!



    ~derryah

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger p. said…

    my new blog!

    http://citizenofpressurecooker.blogspot.com/

    only you know .. and 1 or 2 more .. haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home