JonLibra

Friday, March 07, 2008

The one with Val's BDAY!!!!

Recently I got to visit one of the most magnificent places in the world...

beautiful PARIS....

Sigh.... The sights, the smell, the food... wat a dream...

I teared when I saw the Effiel both in the day and nite. The brilliant display of lights was unforgettable, somehow I felt that the storekeeper there took its majestic presence for granted...


When at Notre Dame, I imagine I was Quasimodo banging the balls of the bells... hehehe!! Or when taking the BatoBus boat ride, I was La Esmeralda with her Captain Phoebus having a romantic tour ard Paris... Or in the Lourve, Aww... I WISH!!!


Overall, it was a surprisingly wonderful trip!!! French guys!!! Yum Yum!!!

Came back to spore in the morning and it a flight again to KL, this time to celebrate good friend Valeri Wan's BIRTHDAY!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=548919991
(check out the sexy bitch!!!)

I had lots of fun partying both in the hotel and at La Queen... Too bad I didnt take much pics... Well I do have some unglam pics posted up by good friend Sasa... Thanks ah!!! So unglam loh...
(don't judge please!!!)

I wanna thank Rod and Sasa for taking care of me in KL, during my unglam moments... haha and of cos Val lah. I met Alston too who is such a sweet sweet person!!! hehehe...
Thank you all!!!

Now its back to work... sigh... next is Osaka....

sign out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home